Monday, August 31, 2015

Ending one chapter...Starting a new one

So its been almost a year to the date that I last blogged which is absolutely crazy considering the amount of stuff that has happened since then. I graduated from college with my Bachelors degree, I moved to Virginia and today was my first day of graduate school at Hampton University. Yes another HBCU...I just can't get away from my people. These two years to get my masters are gonna serve as my "Gap Years" between undergrad and medical school. I decided why take a year off doing nothing productive when I could still be in school getting an education and doing what I love, which is learning new things. It's getting me one step closer to Howard Medical School and i'm going through a brand new journey in life. Twenty plus hours away from all of my family and friends and in an entirely new state. So this is not just a fresh start but it's also an exciting yet scary one as well.

There's so many thoughts that are going through my head of what I can and want to do in these next two years and i'm not gonna sit here and list all of them just yet. Let me go write them all down and see how the rest of this first week of grad school goes and then i'll let yall know. (Yes, I can't hide that Texas girl from yall LOL)

Live your free and one life. Care less, rock big hair, dream more and support it with lots of prayer. 

Namaste Beautiful People! ✌ ❤ 😊

Signed Black Bohemian Goddess!

No comments:

Post a Comment